Our state-of-the-art data center features everything that you require from a high-end co-location facility, plus a lot more. With superior performance and reliability as the primary design concerns, we have created a co-location environment that meets our customer needs.
- Backup Power Systems We do not only rely upon redundant connections to the national power grid to guarantee uptime. Our state of the art data center includes on-site, diesel-powered generation and centralized Uninterruptible Power Systems (UPS) to provide power conditioning and ensure uninterrupted dedicated hosting data center operation. Regular scheduled maintenance including functional testing of our back-up generation, will provide assurance of electrical power, if needed in the event of an emergency.
- Redundant Power Sources Our facility is fed by two separate electrical sub-stations, each with dual substation transformers, and backed by 2 separate connections (looped) to the national electrical grid. Service is provided from the regional Substations to the Rochelle Business & Technology Park through diverse and redundant distribution circuits.
- Redundant 48V DC Power Dual feed A and B 48 volt power feeds to each rack space and colocation cage.
- Regulated Climate Control Our HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems have full particle filtering and humidity control. The environment within the dedicated hosting data center is maintained at a cool 68 degrees to ensure that your server is functioning at its best in an optimal environment.
- Data Center Security Our data center is physically isolated from everyone but our senior technicians and authorized co-location clients. Monitored closed circuit television of the facility, 24x7 electronic monitoring and military-grade pass card access to the units provide further layers of security. 24x7 Support Network Operations Center (NOC) staff monitors the network 24x7, with network engineers available at all times in the event of an emergency. You have access to phone or online support 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
- Fed by dual substations
- Fed by dual national grid connections
- Diverse and redundant distribution circuits
- Conditioned power with UPS
- Battery back-up
- Generator back-up AC and DC power
- Climate control
- Redundant air conditioners
- Sufficient power for full capacity
- Multiple-entrance fiber feeds
- Carrier Neutral
- Comprehensive routing and switching
- Custom data, voice, wireless networks
- Key card 24X7 access
- Video surveillance
- Multi-zoned fire suppression network
- Single server
- Full locked cabinets
- Custom cage build out